Magic Bullet Suite
The Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite Version 11.2, has added Looks compatibility with Avid Media Composer! You can also install a single program out of the complete installer, which as of the last version only requires one serial number.
Very cool. I love Looks, and see this as a further death nell for Final Cut Pro (and no I don’t include FCP X in that distinction, that is iMovie Pro).
13/12/11 05:01 Filed in: Red Giant
Red Giant has updated it’s Magic Bullet suite to 11.1.2 including removing Magic Bullet Denoiser. Here are their listed changes:
- Those of you installing PhotoLooks along with the entire suite may have noticed categories that show up in the Looks drawer that happen to be empty – this occurs because Looks created for Looks 2.0 used new tools and aren’t usable in PhotoLooks (yet). We’ve fixed things up for now so you wont see a bunch of empty categories – only categories that have Looks you want.
- “Save Image As” in the Photo LooksBuilder was never meant to be left in the application and was not working correctly. It has been removed completely. Use the host app you launch PhotoLooks from to save your images.
- For those of you who also use QuickLooks, there was a bug in the installer that would cause all of your QuickLooks presets to disappear after installing PhotoLooks. We’ve fixed this up.
- For those of you using Looks 2.0 in Sony’s Vegas Pro on non-English 32-bit Windows systems, we’ve fixed up the truly annoying OMP error that pops up on your screen.
- In Premiere Pro, dragging the power mask preview outline was not lining up with the actual mask. We’ve sorted this all out and it’s working great.
- The Timecode Start setting was always working in ‘Continuous’ mode – ‘Reset’ and ‘Time of Day’ were being ignored – all fixed up.
- Choosing “Original + Timecode” as the main format option was causing the timecode to be off by a factor of 100. We’ve got the math all working now and you’ll get the results you’re looking for.
- As we previously blogged, Denoiser will be temporarily removed from the Magic Bullet Suite. As of the 11.1.2 release, it has been removed and can no longer be installed through the suite installer. We’re getting really close with the Denoiser we’be been developing in-house and will get it in place as soon as we can!